WHAT WE CAN DO:
Design of residential premises:
- Design of a one-room apartment
- Design of a two-room apartment
- Design of a three-room apartment
- Design of a four-room apartment
- Design of a two-level apartment
- Design of a cottage and country house
- Design of a townhouse
Design of rooms:
Design of commercial facilities:
- Design of cafes and restaurants
- Design of shopping centers
- Design of offices
- Design of hotels, guest houses, hostels
- Design of motels, apartment hotels
- Design of shops
- Design of beauty salons
COST OF AN INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECT FOR COMMERCIAL PREMISES
In Olga Mudryakova Studio the cost of a design project depends on the type of premises and its floor area.
- Offices and shops - over 1,600 rubles/sq. m.
- Cafes, restaurants, hostels, hotels, guest houses - over 3,000 rubles/sq. m.
COST OF AN INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECT FOR APARTMENTS
Our special service, a pre-design proposal, allows you to decide on further collaboration.
- Premises with a floor area over 100 sq. m - 3,500 rubles/sq. m.
- Premises with a floor area below 100 sq. m - 4,000 rubles/sq.m.
The design project cost does not include the facility support.
The cost of support - is over 30,000 rubles/month. The price depends on the floor area and remoteness of the facility from the Ring Road of St. Petersburg.
Control over works, communication with contractors, entry of adjustments to drawings after dismantling of walls/plastering, selection of color solutions.
The cost of support does not include the acceptance of materials and control of workmanship.
As a result of our collaboration, you will be provided with:
- Design project with a set of drawings and sketches in hard copy - for you;
- Design project with a set of drawings in hard copy - for builders.
A part of the project cost is paid at each stage in accordance with the contract. Including:
First stage - 20% prepayment;
Second stage - 50% after the approval of the layout solution (before 3D visualization);
Third stage - 30% after the delivery of the complete final project;
CONTENT OF THE DETAILED DESIGN PROJECT:
- Measurement plan;
- Partition dismantling plan;
- Partition installation plan;
- Furniture layout;
- Ceiling plan with the type of materials, units and sections;
- Lighting layout with reference to switches;
- Power socket and outlet layout;
- Floor plan with the floorings used;
- Floor heating layout with reference to controllers;
- Plumbing equipment layout with reference to outlets;
- Door and opening specification;
- Wall elevation by premises with decorative fixtures and dimensions;
- Wall elevation with tile layout and dimensions;
- Drawings and sketches of tailor made items (if necessary);
- Lighting specification;
- Interior finishing work report;
- Project visualization.